Sonntag, Dezember 04, 2011

973 # drowning and sinkig

Tumblr_lvm0t0sapy1qe6bdko1_500_large

One day you will believe. The time will come to bury your bitter self.
And I will be there just to watch you turn around.Your last breath will be the moment 
that you realise your fate. You have gone too far and you know it's too late to change this time

Drowning in metres

you don't precede your name. This is the last time I ever want to hear your words.
And I cannot believe this final prayer. Finally at the lowest point of your demise


I'll run just to see the su and I'll watch as light crushes all

We'll see how the cities fall on our own

See the way the vultures circle our heads

is this over?



The sun breathes into our lives, the momentum builds until we are all alone

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen